Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Minor Changes

I've haven't posted in a while but there has been little to post.  I'm still getting birds ready for the duck opener, which happens to be Saturday in my part of the state, and I was out of town for work for the past several weeks.  There is an interesting story to tell there and I'll try and have it posted by the end of the week.

The minor change to the blog is that my apprentice and I have decided to team up on my blog instead of having two separate ones.  Daniel's access to his blog has been sporadic and he has been having trouble posting so instead he will start posting on here.  Hopefully this will keep the content coming on here more often.  If it works out well, maybe we'll add another contributor or two in the future.

Story to come....

No comments: