Friday, December 7, 2012

Double Double

Things are moving right along with bird now know as Osprey (See a couple of posts ago).  She now has two ducks under her belt.  Both taken in the air, not off the water like her first duck grab.  Both days also turned out to be doubles with my friends 6 year old hybrid also catching on those days.  Neither catch from my bird was from a great pitch, but that I can work on.  The duck season has been closed for the past couple of weeks so I have been focusing on training, but duck season reopens tomorrow.  I'm itching to get back to hawking but some more work to the kite is still necessary.



The landowner of the property where I train also came out for a visit on one of the days I was kiting.  She's a good photographer and checks in from time to time and takes some pictures.  She got a great one of my oldest daughter and a nice close up as well of Osprey.



Things are starting to come together...

-RVZ


No comments: