Wednesday, June 16, 2010

They grow up so fast


The new bird around 20days old or so.  She (weight is well into the 400 gram range) is standing and running around quite a bit now and also tearing into food as well.




As always imprints are a big hit with the family.  Both of my daughters go back and forth between being very interested to the extreme which quickly changes to disinterested; as birds around are the norm for our house.




It's also hard to believe my youngest daughter just turned one a little less than a month ago and the other will be three coming up!  I thought time when fast before but now its really moving.  With being three comes opinions and it is her opinion that the bird be named "Rainbow."  I didnt even know that she knew that word until I asked her what we should name the bird.   Well have to see if it sticks.

1 comment:

jvanz8 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.