Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dang it


Elmo has been rocking it! The kite has been up every day since the last post (except for one), and we have been flying HIGH! The only day we didn't have the kite up, I just let him fly around......just like the last time, he went up just as high as he had been going to the kite, and he didn't show any indication that the climbing was going to stop anytime soon after. His behavior after the hop to the fist is back to perfect, and I we have been having a freakin blast!

but Elmo was hit by a car yesterday morning, and he died. He was the nicest, most enjoyable bird I have ever had, and I'm sure going to miss the little guy. RIP buddy.........
-D-

6 comments:

Phoenix Fire Falconry said...

So sorry for your loss!!

Tom Goldsmith said...

Wow..Awful news man. I'm sure he will be hard to replace.

Stephen Olner said...

That really, really sucks. I sure as hell know what your going through and my deepest sympathy goes to you....

Karen Carroll said...

What a terrible loss? Could you tell us how it happened when you feel you can?

My sympathies.

Dan said...

There isn't really much to tell......he went up against a car, and the car won

Joel said...

I have really enjoyed following your blog. It was just starting to get exciting with Elmo. He will be missed. I am sorry for your loss.