Thursday, January 12, 2012

Double Digits!



I was fortunate enough to have the company of my good buddy Tommy for Tuesday's session, and we were treated with a really nice flight on a group of ring necks. Though she wasn't NEAR as high as she have been flying, she did pretty stinking well, and I honestly think her lower pitch was mainly weight related. I have been flying her really fat to begin with, but Tuesday was just plain excessive! Her behavior after the kill was stinking embarrassing, and she fought the hood for a good bit.....all things I see from her when she is fat :-). She definitely still brought the hammer down with her usual intensity though, so that was good I guess.

Yesterday was too windy to fly, and today is even worse. The weather has gotten nice and cold though, and the wind is supposed to die down tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully we will have a really good session.
You all be well!
-D-

No comments: